Listen Live to what I'm listening to !!

Head Over to My Broadcast Radio Station - Monitoring HF Maritime and Other HF Utility Comms

Tuesday 8 April 2008

90's Memories / Flashbacks

Well it official I just can't help myself..... After going over the top 100 songs of the last few years of the 80's I have to see how my tastes where in the 90's :)

Looking at the stats I liked 30 odd % of the listed Top 100 songs for 87, 88 and 89 hmmmmm very interesting. Stay Tuned as this is going to take me ages to do, but I got to do it, as it should highlight that Music of today is total SHIT!! so I'm hoping to see a major drop of in songs I like towards the end of the 90's especially.

1990 (High School, Year 8 - 1990 Top 100 List)

1. Wilson Phillips - Hold On
2. Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
3. Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares
4. Madonna - Vogue
5. Phil Collins - Another day in paradise
6
. Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
7. Michael Bolton- How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
8. Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
9. Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
10. Heart - All I want to do is make love to you
11. Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
12. Linda Ronstadt - Don't Know Much
13. Snap - Power
14. Roxette - Dangerous
15. Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire
16. Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
17. B-52´s - Roam
18. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
19. Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
20. M.C. Hammer - U Can't Touch This
21. Phil Collins - i wish it would rain down
22. Phil Collins - Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
23. Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
24. Taylor Dayne - I'll Be Your Shelter
25. Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
26. Go West - The King of Wishful Thinking (1990)
27. Technotronic - Get Up! (Before The Night Is Over)
28. Gloria Estefan - Here We Are
29. Faith No More - Epic
30. Jive Bunny and The Mastermixers - Swing The Mood



1991 - (1991 Top 100 List)
1. Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
2. C C Music Factory ☆ Everybody Dance Now
3. EMF - unbelievable
4. Extreme - More Than Words
5. Amy Grant - Baby Baby
6. Bette Midler - From A Distance
7. Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
8. Roxette - Joyride
9. Amy Grant - Every Heartbeat
10. London beat - I've Been Thinking About You
11. R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
12. Scorpions - Wind of Change
13. Roxette - Fading like A Flower
14. Extreme - Hole HEarted
15. Michael Bolton - Love Is A Wonderful Thing
16. Rod Stewart - Rhythm Of My Heart
17. Divinyls - I Touch Myself
18. Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started
19. The KLF - 3AM Eternal
20. Enigma - Sadness Part 1
21. Prince - Cream
22. UB40 - Here I Am (Come & Take Me)
23. Seal - Crazy
24. Chris Issak - Wicked Game
25. INXS - Disappear
26. Dee Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
27. George Michael - Freedom '90
28. Rod Stewart - The Motown Song
29. R.E.M. - Shiny Happy People

No comments:

Brisbane QTH 2007

Brisbane QTH 2007
Heres my little Listening Post at Brisbane

Charlotte Pass August 2007

Charlotte Pass August 2007
The DEGEN 1103 in action on the ski slopes

Listening Post Thredbo

Listening Post Thredbo
Degen DE1103 and Long Wire - Thredbo Camp Site June 2007

Condamine Gorge - XMAS / NEW YEARS 2006

Condamine Gorge - XMAS / NEW YEARS 2006
Brother Robbie and I listening to the Sydney Hobart Yacht Race scheduled radio morning Check in. Those swags are very confortable.

Cold Night - Mum, Dad and Robbie at Lake St Clair on our Tassie Trip 2007

Cold Night - Mum, Dad and Robbie at Lake St Clair on our Tassie Trip 2007
It was a very cold night, but man that fire was bueatiful. Using the Sangean ATS-505 coupled with external 100ft wire for MW DXing.

New Years Eve 2005 - My Wife Tanya and I

New Years Eve 2005 - My Wife Tanya and I
You can see the FRG-7 we brought in my New Years as a Family. Starting with New Zealand / Melborne / Brisbane then lost count after that :) And it finished for me with BBC broadcast of chimes of Big Ben Clock from London.